WorldSoMonochromeWorldSoMonochrome

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 16 art Reviews

Beach 2 Beach 2

Amazing landscape!

Everything! The rain, the clouds, the lake, the beach and the dark woods. It's all so very detailed and beautifully drawed.
I relly like your style and your work is one of my major sources of inspiration, thank you so much!
Oh, and the one reason to why I didn't give it a ten was that I couldn't scroll for miles to both right and left =)

CptBeefcake responds:

haha. dont worry. I'm going to post a piece where you will have to

The Deer is Heer The Deer is Heer

Now this is something real special!

Bloody epic man, the tree is just perfect!

'Meteor' 'Meteor'

Yay!

Epic! Just pure, epic win! =D

'Wacky Fish' 'Wacky Fish'

Aaaaaaw!

How cute =) I want one!!

'Antenna Glitch' 'Antenna Glitch'

OMG!

Amazing! Just perfect! I love all the detail and spooky stuff! =D

{BT} Miracle {BT} Miracle

The feeling this brings out...

I don't know. There's something about it that just feels right. I love the creepy sea and sky (looks exactly like the ending scene from Below =D) which turns into the beautiful, soft left side. And the tree (?) on the island is just outstanding! I'd never even get the idea to attempt doing this kind of thing. Since all my drawings of water turns out looking like some five year old just drew random lines all over the place (no, but really). You got any tips? =) Thanks for the pleasent view, and the prof looking desktop =)

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks for the comment. Sadly, I can't help you with pencil/pen drawing as I am basically inept with a pencil. In drawing class I took more quickly to charcoal. I do have a tip regarding depicting water, though: since water is a moving, morphing object/phenomenon, it can be very hard to capture from real-life, so I recommend finding a still photograph you like of the ocean and copying it as exactly as you can. This might help you to more easily see recognizable shapes in the waves and ripples. Stay loose and don't be afraid of drawing millions of random lines in trying to find the actual contour of these shapes, but don't shoot for drawing millions of lines either. Most of my favorite art is very simple and direct. I don't think there's any shame at all in depicting a huge body of water as just a line across the horizon. If you really want tips you find a professional art teacher and strike up a conversation.

Windmill Windmill for the land Windmill Windmill for the land

Yay!

Feel Good Inc. ftw! It makes me feel good. lol. And the drawing is awesome =)

C.O.W Cloud Maker C.O.W Cloud Maker

Wow!!!

Holy smoke! How did you make this? It's awesomeness mixed together with epicness and seasoned with perfection! Really, really cool!

Razac responds:

I used a wacom tablet and photoshop :)

and pixie dust

Out of the window Out of the window

Really cool...although...

...it would be cooler if you coloured like, just the tree. I would give it more expression. But hey, that's just what I think =) Job well done =D

Totoro Totoro

Yay!!!

Awesome work! I don't get how this is made by hand! O.O'

Knocturne responds:

Drew it out on a huge piece of paper, Cut the drawing out and drew it on the back of the material, cut the material into two pieces of the same thing and sewed it closed.

That's pretty much how it went haha